Monday, April 4, 2011

You have a girlfriend.

So don't tell me that you're still in love with me, that you miss me, and that you just want to be with me. Don't tell me i ruin your night because you miss me, love me, want me. etc.

I don't think she would like that very much.

I miss you, and i love you and until you come around... i'll be here.

"I can't wait forever for you. Sooner or later, you're gonna come around. You'll be sorry when you figure out that I was always everything that you needed. Sooner or later, you're gonna wish you had me. Yeah you're gonna wish you had me. Well she don't do nothing for you, but mess you up. Yeah she messes you up. I'm your shoulder, I'm the quick drive over, trying to fix your stuff. Well I give up."

No comments:

Post a Comment